Affiliate Program – Terms & Conditions
- Purpose and affiliate application
- The Affiliate, which is a person or an entity with legal capacity, who applies to participate in the Affiliate Program (as defined below in Clause 1.3), maintains and operates one or more websites on the Internet (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Affiliate Site(s)”)
- Operator that provides on-line casino, sportsbook and related products and services through its websites with domain names www.optibet.com , www.optibet.lv , www.optibet.ee , www.goldclubcasino.com (the “Website(s)”).
- Redsports Ltd, C48670, a company incorporated under the laws of Malta, with legal address Apt 21, Suite 39, Charles Court St. Lukes road, Pieta, PTA1027, Malta (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), provides certain marketing services to online betting companies and uses Affiliates to promote and market websites through affiliate programs, which are defined from time to time by the Company (the “Affiliate Program”).
- This Agreement entered into between the Company and the Affiliate governs the terms and conditions relating to the promotion of the Websites by the Affiliate, i.e., by hypertext linking from Affiliate Site(s), or other online marketing channels, to the Website in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, whereby the Affiliate will be paid a commission as specified below, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- By completing and submitting the application form (the “Affiliate Application”) the Affiliate agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. Please read the terms and conditions of this Agreement carefully and in their entirety. By submitting the Affiliate Application the Affiliate warrants and represents that;
- it has, and will retain throughout the term of this Agreement, title and authority to enter into this Agreement, to grant the rights and perform all its obligations in this Agreement; and
- if he/she is a natural person, he/she is not under 18 years of age (he/she is obliged to provide the Company upon request a copy of his/her ID); and
- it has obtained and will maintain in force all necessary registrations, authorizations, consents and licenses necessary to fulfill its obligations under this Agreement; and
- it will at all times comply with all applicable rules, laws and regulations; and
- it fully understands and accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement and that it will at all times comply with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Rights and Limitations of the Company
- The Company shall evaluate the Affiliate Application submitted by the Affiliate and shall notify the Affiliate in writing whether the Affiliate Application is accepted or not. Written notification may be given by e-mail according to Clause 8.1. The Company reserves the unconditional right to refuse the Affiliate Application for any reason in its sole and absolute discretion, or require further information from the Affiliate. In the event that the Company requests further information in accordance with this Clause, the Affiliate Application will be treated as having been re-submitted and the Company will review it in its entirety and subsequently notify the Affiliate of its acceptance or rejection to the Affiliate Program as determined by the Company in its sole and absolute discretion.
- The Company shall retain the unconditional right at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, alter and/or close its Affiliate Program, add provisions to this Agreement and/or alter or delete any of the provisions of this Agreement, at any time and in any manner the Company deems appropriate, without any liability to the Affiliate. Notices to the Affiliate concerning any such cancellation/alteration in the Affiliate Program and/or this Agreement shall be made in writing and will take effect fourteen (14) days’ after such notice in writing is deemed to have been received under this Agreement. Written notification may be given by email and/or by pop-up message according to Clause 8.1. The Affiliate’s continued participation in the Affiliate Program, including but not limited to acceptance of any commissions from the Company, after such change notice is deemed to have been received under this Agreement, will always be deemed as a binding irrevocable accept of the new terms and conditions and/or other changes in the Affiliate Program.
- The Company and/or Operator make no representation that the operation of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free and the Company and/or Operator will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
- Further, the Company and/or Operator shall not be liable for any indirect losses or damages or loss of income incurred by the Affiliate, damages due to business interruption, or loss of information, even if such losses should arise from the inability of the Company to operate its Affiliate Program as stipulated in this Agreement, whether the Company is at fault or whether a third party is at fault.
- The Company shall be entitled to exercise any of its rights or fulfill any of its obligations under this Agreement through any company within the group of companies containing the Company.
- Rights and Obligations of the Affiliate
- The Affiliate shall perform the services actively, by effectively advertising, marketing and using its best efforts to promote the Website as widely as possible. For the avoidance of doubt, the Affiliate understands and accepts that the Company shall in its sole and absolute discretion determine whether potential New Customers (as defined below in Clause 4.1) shall be accepted or not. The Company shall also in its sole and absolute discretion be entitled to determine whether to close New Customer’s account if it, in the sole opinion of the Company, is necessary to comply with the Company’s policy and/or to protect the interest of the Company and/or Operator.
- The Affiliate will at all times abide with any guidelines of the Company as may be forwarded from time to time (as may be amended from time to time at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion). Notices to the Affiliate concerning any such amendments shall be made in writing and will take effect fourteen (14) days’ after such notice is deemed to have been received under this Agreement according to 8.1 Written notification may be given by email and/or by pop-up message according to 8.1.
- The Affiliate agrees to only use links, promotion, advertising or marketing material provided within the scope of the Affiliate Program, and no other material relating to the Company and/or Operator, unless specifically authorized in writing by the Company. The Affiliate understands and acknowledges that it shall market and refer potential players to the Website at its own cost and expense.
- The Affiliate operates the Affiliate Sites under its own name and risk and is responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of them as well as for all material appearing on the Affiliate Site(s).
- The Affiliate shall at all times conduct its business in a manner that reflects favorably upon the high quality image of the Company and/or Operator. The Affiliate shall engage in good business practice and comply with all applicable laws and regulations. In specific, all of the content of the Affiliate Sites and the Affiliate’s marketing activities must be professional, proper and lawful under applicable laws, and in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- The Affiliate may not purchase, attempt to register, or register keywords, search terms or other identifiers for use in any search engine, portal, sponsored advertising service or other search or referral service and which are identical or similar to any of the Company’s and/or Operator´s trademarks or otherwise include the word “Optibet” or “Gold Club Casino” or variations thereof.
- The Affiliate may not use any framing techniques or technology on the Website, or encourage any third party to do so, unless specifically authorized in writing by the Company.
- The Affiliate shall not perform any act which is libelous, discriminatory, obscene or otherwise unsuitable or which contains sexually explicit, pornographic, obscene or graphically violent materials. Further, the Affiliate Site(s) shall not use the Company’s and/or Operators’ trademarks in any way that may harm Company and/or Operator, or their trademark(s), goodwill and/or branding. It is essential that the Affiliate Site(s) reflect positively upon the Website.
- The Affiliate agrees that it shall not generate traffic to the Website by illegal or fraudulent means, particularly but not limited to sending spam, cookie spam or registering as a player. Further, the Affiliate agrees that it shall not make deposits directly or indirectly to any player account through his tracker(s), or in any other way attempt to artificially increase the commission payable or to otherwise defraud the Company. Violation of this provision shall be deemed to be fraud.
- The Affiliate agrees that it will not present the Affiliate Site(s) in such a way that it might give rise to confusion with the Operator and/or the Company.
- The Affiliate shall not promote the Company or the Operator and/or create pages using Operators’ trademarks, brands or slogans in any social media without prior written permission from the operator
- The Affiliate shall not target any person who is under the legal age for gambling, nor target any jurisdiction where gambling and the promotion thereof are illegal.
- The Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company, Operators’ and each of its affiliates, directors, officers, employees, shareholders, attorneys, agents and partners (the “Indemnified Party”) from and against any and all losses, demands, claims, damages, costs, expenses (including without limitation consequential losses and loss of profit, reasonable legal costs and expenses) and liabilities suffered or incurred, directly or indirectly, by the Indemnified Party in consequence of any breach, non-performance or non-observance of this Agreement or any applicable law by the Affiliate and/or any claims related to Affiliate Site(s) or links.
- The Affiliate may not use Operators’ name or graphics in any bulk emails whatsoever unless we have given our advanced written consent. We may terminate the agreement if any spam complaints result from your marketing activities in which you have referred to the Website or our services.
- Payment of commission
- The Company shall pay the Affiliate commission as specified below. The commission is based on the Revenue generated by New Customers, as defined below in this Clause, who access the Website via clicking the tracking links on the Affiliate Sites. “New Customers” shall mean customers of the Operator who do not yet have, and have not had an account with the Operator and who access the Website via clicking the tracking links on the Affiliate Sites, properly register and then make real money transfers at least equivalent to the minimum deposit into their website account.
- The commission granted by the Company to the Affiliate will be calculated as a percentage share of the Net Revenue generated from the New Customers referred by the Affiliate Sites. Net Revenue is the revenue generated from New Customer’s real money bets less real money won during that same calendar month less any applicable taxes, bonus costs, jackpot contributions and other administrative costs.
- The size of the commission (the Affiliate’s percentage share of the Net Revenue) for each month depends on the Net Revenue generated by New Customers referred to the certain Operator’s website by the Affiliate during that same calendar month as specified in the commission structure as set out below:
|Net Revenue generated by New Customers per month on
Optibet.EE and/or Optibet.LV
|Affiliate’s Net Revenue share
|0 – €10 000
||20% of the Net Revenue
|€10 001 – €30 000
||25% of the Net Revenue
|€30 001 – unlimited
||30% of the Net Revenue
|Net Revenue generated by New Customers per month on Optibet.COM and Goldclubcasino.COM
||Affiliate’s Net Revenue share
|0 – €10 000
||25% of the Net Revenue
|€10 001 – €20 000
||30% of the Net Revenue
|€20 001 – €30 000
||35% of the Net Revenue
|€30 001 – unlimited
||40% of the Net Revenue
- The Company will pay the Affiliate commission on a monthly basis for Net Revenue generated by New Customers during the term of the Agreement.
- The Affiliate understands and accepts that the size of the commission (the Affiliate’s percentage share of the Net Revenue) will vary from time to time depending on Revenue generated by New Customers referred to the Websites by the Affiliate Site(s) during each calendar month.
- “Balances Carried Over” means where Net Win is negative due to Customer winnings and/ or Admin Fees and/ or Cash Items and/ or Progressive Contributions said balance will be set to zero. Unless otherwise agreed.
- The commission is calculated at the end of each month and payments shall be performed within the first ten days of each calendar month. Payment of commissions shall be made by the payment method chosen by the Affiliate in the application process. The minimum payout level is 50 Euro. If the commission is lower than the minimum payout level, the commission will be transferred to the following month.
- The Affiliate may, at the sole discretion of the Company, be provided with the opportunity to restructure its commission structure. Examples of alternative commission structures could include a Cost Per Acquisition (CPA) model. However, and for the avoidance of doubt, only one type of commission structure for the same product may be applied at the same time. Therefore, once an Affiliate accepts the Company’s offer to apply a new commission structure, different to the standard Commission Structure detailed in this Agreement, the Affiliate hereby agrees and understands that the new proposed commission structure shall replace his existing commission structure in its entirety. Notwithstanding the above, the Affiliate’s obligations assumed under this Agreement will still continue to apply to the Affiliate even if a new commission structure is applicable.
- The Company reserves the right to set limits for a minimum level of activity on Affiliate’s accounts. Such minimum activity levels will be continuously reviewed and the Company reserves the right to reduce the Affiliate’s Commission/change the Affiliate’s Reward Plan or even terminate any agreement not reaching the limit. Such limit shall not be unreasonably high and reflect the intention of avoiding accounts where the revenue does not cover the Company’s internal costs for maintaining the account and the payout procedure.
- If the Affiliate disagrees with the balance due as reported, it shall within a period of fourteen (14) days send an email to the Company at [email protected] or such other email address as notified in writing by the Company to the Affiliate and indicate the reasons of such dispute. Failure to report within the prescribed time limit shall be deemed an acknowledgment of the balance due for the period indicated.
- The commission is inclusive of any and all taxes, including but not limited to value added tax. The Affiliate is solely responsible for the payment of any and all taxes, fees, charges and any other money payable or due both locally and abroad to any tax authority and/ or any other authority as a result of the revenue generated under this Agreement.
- The Affiliate, acting in a private capacity, further undertakes to self-pay any applicable social security contributions on the remuneration received under this Agreement.
- The Affiliate, acting within a business activity, is required to provide proof of company registration such as a VAT-number to Company as further specified from time to time by the Company at its sole discretion. Otherwise, the Affiliate is considered acting in a private capacity.
- All payments shall be made in Euro or in such other currency that may be determined by the Company and regardless of the currency of the Affiliate’s home country.
- The Company has the right to withhold any and/or all payments to the Affiliate if the Affiliate is in breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement.
- Any commissions paid to the Affiliate by the Company hereunder shall represent the Affiliate’s sole remuneration for its activities under the Agreement. Hence except as otherwise expressly agreed in writing, all expenses incurred by the Affiliate when carrying out the rights and obligations under this Agreement shall be deemed to be covered by the commission provided for in this Agreement. The Affiliate is responsible for all obligations and costs in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
- Use of Marketing Material
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement the Affiliate is hereby granted a revocable, limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable right to display the marketing material provided within the scope of the Affiliate Program (the “Marketing material”) on the Affiliate Sites during the term of this Agreement. The display shall always be in accordance with the Affiliate guidelines as provided within the scope of the Affiliate Program (as amended from time to time at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion). The Affiliate shall make no other use of the Marketing material. The use of the Marketing material must be professional, proper and lawful under applicable laws. For the avoidance of doubt, the Affiliate shall not be entitled to sublicense or otherwise assign any right of use (in whole or in part) of the rights granted hereunder.
- The Affiliate is not permitted to alter or in any way modify any of the Marketing material without the express prior written consent of Company authorized in writing by the Company.
- All intellectual property rights and any goodwill arising in links and all Marketing material, products, associated systems and software relating to the Website shall remain the property of Operator. The Affiliate shall not acquire any intellectual property rights whatsoever in such materials. The Affiliate shall immediately bring to the attention of the Company any improper or wrongful use of the Company’s and/or Operator´s intellectual property that comes to the attention of the Affiliate. The Company and/or the Operator are however not obliged to defend such rights. If the Company and/or the Operator choose to defend its rights, the Affiliate shall at its own cost and to a reasonable extent assist the Company and/or the Operator.
- The Affiliate shall, in the performance of its duties under this Agreement, use every effort to safeguard the intellectual property rights of the Company and/or the Operator. The Affiliate shall not act in a way which is inconsistent with or undermines the Operator’s ownership of any of the trademarks contained in the Marketing material or the Company´s license therefrom. The Affiliate shall not use such trademarks as its trade name or company name, attempt to register, register or otherwise challenge any name, mark, design, logo or websites that is similar to or may be confused with the Company’s and/or the Operator’s or any of its affiliates intellectual property. In particular, unless prior written approval, the Affiliate may not purchase, register, attempt to register or use domain names, search terms which are identical or similar to any of the Company’s and/or the Operator’s trademarks or otherwise include the word “Optibet” or “Gold Club Casino” or variations which are identical or confusingly similar to any of the Company’s and/or the Operator’s trademarks, website or other branding materials.
- Further, the Affiliate agrees that the Affiliate Sites and/or other types of communication shall not in any way resemble the appearance and/or the general impression of the Website, nor will the Affiliate create the impression that the Affiliate Sites are the Website or any part thereof.
- Term and Termination
- This Agreement shall be binding on the Affiliate once the Affiliate Application has been submitted but shall not be binding or enter into effect in relation to the Company until the Affiliate Application has been approved by the Company according to Clause 2.1 and shall thereafter continue unless and until terminated as provided in this Agreement.
- Either party may at any time terminate this Agreement without cause by giving the other party fourteen (14) days’ notice in writing according to 8.1. Neither party will have to pay the other any costs or damages resulting from termination of this Agreement without cause.
- Should the Affiliate commit a breach of the terms of this Agreement, the Company is entitled to terminate this Agreement with immediate effect by giving written notice of termination to the Affiliate. Written notification may be given by email or pop-up message according to 8.1.
- The Company is entitled to terminate this Agreement with immediate effect by giving written notice of termination to the Affiliate in the event that a) the Company identifies suspicious betting patterns that suggest activity where New Customer(s), are benefiting for instance from incentives from the Affiliate to recoup losses and/or other fraudulent activities. The Company also reserves the right to withhold any earnings accumulated from such game play. b) proceeding in bankruptcy, insolvency or liquidation is instituted by or against the Affiliate, or if the Affiliate ceases to do business in the ordinary course.
- Upon any termination of this Agreement, all rights and licenses granted to the Affiliate under this Agreement shall immediately terminate, and the Affiliate will cease the use of any trademarks, service marks, logos and other designations of the Company. In particular the Affiliate hereby agrees that on any termination of this Agreement, the Affiliate must immediately (i) remove all references to the Website from the Affiliate Sites and (ii) shall cease any further activity promoting or marketing the Website, The Operator and/ or the Company, irrespective of whether the communications are commercial or otherwise.
- The Affiliate must return to Company any and all Confidential Information (and all copies and derivations thereof) in the Affiliate’s possession and control.
- The Affiliate will only be entitled to already earned and unpaid commissions, after the effective date of termination provided the termination is not based on a breach by the Affiliate. However, the Company may withhold the Affiliate’s final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid. For the avoidance of doubt the Affiliate understands and accepts that if this Agreement is terminated commission will no longer be paid to the Affiliate.
- The Affiliate shall not be entitled to reimbursement of any amount for any advertising, market development, investments, leases or other costs incurred before any termination of this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing the Affiliate hereby irrevocably waives any right it may have under applicable legislation to an indemnity, damages, or compensation as a consequence of any termination of this Agreement in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
- The parties specifically agree that upon any termination of this Agreement by either party, the Affiliate shall no longer be entitled to earn or receive any payment, including but not limited to commission as provided for in clause 4, whatsoever from the Company.
- The Affiliate will release the Company from all obligations and liabilities occurring or arising after the date of termination. Termination will not relieve the Affiliate from any liability arising from any breach of this Agreement, which occurred prior to termination and/or to any liability arising from any breach of confidential information even if the breach arises at any time following the termination of this Agreement. For the avoidance of doubt the Affiliate’s obligations of confidentiality towards the Company under this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
- Force Majeure
- Neither party shall be liable to the other for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement if such delay or failure arises from a cause beyond the reasonable control of and is not the fault of such party, including but not limited to labor disputes, strikes, industrial disturbances, acts of God, acts of terrorism, floods, lightning, utility or communications failures, earthquakes or other casualty. If a force majeure event occurs, the non-performing party is excused from whatever performance is prevented by the force majeure event to the extent prevented. If the force majeure event subsists for a period exceeding thirty (30) days, then either party may terminate the Agreement without notice.
- Notices and the Relationship of the Parties
- Notices to the Company given or made under this Agreement shall be in the English language made by email and sent to [email protected] or such other email address as notified in writing by the Company to the Affiliate, and, to the Affiliate, the Affiliate’s email address as supplied in the Affiliate Application or such other email address as notified in writing by the Affiliate to Company and/or by pop-up message. Any notice shall be deemed to have been received: a) immediately, if sent by email or b) when the Affiliate logs into the affiliate platform, if sent by pop-up message – whichever occurs sooner. If deemed receipt occurs after 5.00 pm on a Work Day, or occurs on any day which is not a Work Day, the notice shall be deemed to have been received at 9.00 am on the next Work Day. “Work Day” shall mean any day which is not a Saturday, a Sunday or a bank or public holiday in Malta.
- Nothing contained in this Agreement, nor any action taken by any party to this Agreement, shall be deemed to constitute either party (or any of such party’s employees, agents, or representatives) an employee, or legal representative of the other party, nor to create any partnership, joint venture, association, or syndication among or between the parties, nor to confer on either party any express or implied right, power or authority to enter into any agreement or commitment on behalf of (nor to impose any obligation upon) the other party.
- Severability and Waiver
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable in any respect, such provision will be ineffective only to the extent of such unenforceability, without invalidating the remainder of this Agreement.
- A failure of either party to exercise any right provided for herein, shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any right hereunder.
- All information, including but not limited to business and financial, lists of customers and buyers, as well as price and sales information and any information relating to products, records, operations, business plans, processes, product information, business know-how or logic, trade secrets, market opportunities and personal data of the Company and/or the Operator shall be treated confidentially (“Confidential Information”). Such information must not be used for the Affiliate’s own commercial or other purposes, or divulged to any person or third party. The Affiliate obliges himself not to use the Confidential Information for any purpose other than the performance of its obligations under this Agreement.
- All Confidential Information provided or made available by the Company and/or the Operator under this Agreement shall remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company and/or the Operator and nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to grant the Affiliate any ownership right in, or license to, any such Confidential Information. 10.3 This provision shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- By completing and submitting the application form the Affiliate gives a freely, unmistakably expressed affirmation of the wishes, by which the Affiliate allows his or her personal data to be processed in conformity with information provided by the Company and/or Operator in accordance with applicable Law.
- Entire Agreement
- This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement and understanding of the parties and supersedes any previous agreement or understandings between the parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
- No Business Restriction
- Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or restrict the Company’s and/or the Operator’s right to do business with, grant rights to or receive grants of rights from, provide services to or receive services from, or enter into any agreements with any other entity, in any scope and manner that the Company and/or the Operator desires.
- The Affiliate shall not be entitled to assign or transfer its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the express written consent of the Company.
- Notwithstanding the above, the Company may freely assign this Agreement and all of its rights and obligations hereunder to any of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
- Disputes and Governing Law
- This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with and be governed by the laws of Malta.
- Each Party irrevocably submits to the Malta Arbitration Centre, Malta, over any claim, dispute or matter under or in connection with this Agreement and/or its enforceability.
- The Affiliate must, unless otherwise agreed by the parties, or required by applicable law, treat all information disclosed during the arbitration by or on behalf of the parties and all matters relating to the arbitration (including the existence of the arbitration) and the award, as Confidential Information (as defined above).